Tonight's entertainment

BR46

I caught the last 5 minutes of the miracle on ice 2 in Toronto last night. Both Hurricanes goalies got hurt, so they put the 42 year old zamboni driver in. The Maple Leafs only scored twice on him and the Hurricanes won 6-3. The hometown Maple Leafs fans gave him a standing ovation when he was named first star of the game. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

I caught the last 5 minutes of the miracle on ice 2 in Toronto last night. Both Hurricanes goalies got hurt, so they put the 42 year old zamboni driver in. The Maple Leafs only scored twice on him and the Hurricanes won 6-3. The hometown Maple Leafs fans gave him a standing ovation when he was named first star of the game. 

So cool! :D  I guess everyone loves a Zamboni driver. :D And zamboni is a classic in inherently funny words.  :D

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

10 hours ago, Kzoo said:

There’s a basketball game in town.  Tip-off in just a few minutes.

With the Milwaukee auto show across the street from the hockey game and the basketball game next door and there was something going on at the Milwaukie theater on the same block of the hockey game it was fun finding parking. 

7 hours ago, MickinMD said:

My brother's band played tonight at "Henny Mack's" a bar and restaurant that's one of the better local dives.

Good food but too tired to go tonight.

Russell Dickinson was playing after the game so we hung around for part of the show. 

The game was fun with the Admirals getting 7 goals, a hat trick and a goalie fight.  Not often do you see goalies in center ice punching it out.