Guess who has Coronavirus?

BuffJim

On 2/24/2020 at 8:46 AM, BuffJim said:

My only stock investments are my 401(k).  I thought about converting to cash, but didn't act on it. Too late now.

I think it will pass, may take as much as two years for the virus to pass. No idea how hard it will hit the markets.

I think for some stocks it will take almost 2 yrs. to recover after start of recovery..whenever that will be.  :( 

Anyway, some stocks that seem trying to hold...are actually in renewables/alternative energy.

Canada's economic recovery is compounded by the railway blockades across national rail freight lines by some native Indian groups and supporters.  

Some small Canadian firms are getting orders to produce, because their Chinese suppliers can't manufacture stuff right now.

Just now, shootingstar said:

Yup.  And it's a good thing for local manufacturers/producers. Countries do have to become more self-reliant in crises like this.

I agree.  We all should have been doing this a long time ago.  It's too bad something horrible like this virus would push this idea home.

Mudkipz

• Heart 1

49 minutes ago, donkpow said:

I knew this day was coming, everything has been too expensive for quite a while. It was hard to find something with good value in my price range. I'm not rich like you. :)

Rich?  HAHAHA

I think you have me confused with Wilbur.  I am far from rich. 

I'm rich in love with my husband.  

• Heart 1

Just now, shootingstar said:

I suggest we don't go work, no restaurants, no stores. For sure economy will tank after the big run to the stores to stock up on food, supplies.

No mention of ice cream sandwiches and thank you cards????? WTF is up with CAnadians????

• Hugs 1