Don't come near me

maddmaxx

Just now, maddmaxx said:

Eldest son spent the weekend with the outlaws, one of whom has now been diagnosed with the flu.  He will be returning home tomorrow.  I calculate that next weekend will be the worst time to be around me.

SHIT!!!! That's when I was planning to drop by :(  You're gonna be heartbroken not having the chance to hang with me around your kitchen table and chat.

Maybe next year????

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Eldest son spent the weekend with the outlaws, one of whom has now been diagnosed with the flu.  He will be returning home tomorrow.  I calculate that next weekend will be the worst time to be around me.

Start hoarding masks ASAP and make him wear one. Trust me on this. You may have to get them at tractor supply as all the drug stores seem to be out. 

8 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Start hoarding masks ASAP and make him wear one. Trust me on this. You may have to get them at tractor supply as all the drug stores seem to be out. 

When I went to the hospital for a respiratory infection, I asked where to buy some.  The nurse gave me a whole box to take home. :) 

• Awesome 1

When I went to the trauma center after my accident, the first person to interact with me on a personal level was a woman with blond hair, blue eyes, and a surgical mask. When I returned to the ER for additional care a short while later, she was sitting at her desk. I know I stared at her for an uncomfortable amount of time as we were eye to eye at a about five paces. Weird but I recognized her.

38 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

When I went to the hospital for a respiratory infection, I asked where to buy some.  The nurse gave me a whole box to take home. :) 

Gave me three. Said they had a hospital shortage. Got three at info desk and three at the X-ray lab and three at doctors office. I am hoarding. 

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Airehead said:

Gave me three. Said they had a hospital shortage. Got three at info desk and three at the X-ray lab and three at doctors office. I am hoarding. 

All that metal from the nose clips should have set off the security alarm as you exited...

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

My "Tiara" :D Virus lasted one day, but two days later my lungs were clear but didn't feel like they were enjoying the fresh air and 50° weather like they should and afterward a muscle to the left of my tail bone (coccyx) became strangely sore.

So I'm taking it easy today and avoiding people since I may be a carrier of Tiara Virus and it may cause sore butt muscles.

• Heart 1