I may be pregnant

jsharr

Salsa!  I put it on everything.  I loved that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Marie briefly leaves Frank and Frank has to shop and cook for himself for the first time in his life.  He discovers non-Italian cooking and says to Ray something like, "Look at this! It's called...SALSA! It's incredible!"

Corn chips and salsa is just the beginning. I kick-up-a-notch Breakfast Bowls by adding 1/3 cup of salsa halfway through nuking.  I'll coat fish filets with it while they're baking. I add a little salsa to scrambled eggs. If I've got a frozen pasta meal without enough sauce for my liking, added salsa saves the day.

The best chunky salsa is the Aldi store brand Casa Mamita for $1.19/24 oz. It makes the brand name "chunky" salsas look like purees. You can spoon it out with a fork and it doesn't drip. If you buy it, look at the side of the glass jar it comes in and look for air bubbles - several of them tell you its an especially thick and chunky jar.

3 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Salsa!  I put it on everything.  I loved that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Marie briefly leaves Frank and Frank has to shop and cook for himself for the first time in his life.  He discovers non-Italian cooking and says to Ray something like, "Look at this! It's called...SALSA! It's incredible!"

Corn chips and salsa is just the beginning. I kick-up-a-notch Breakfast Bowls by adding 1/3 cup of salsa halfway through nuking.  I'll coat fish filets with it while they're baking. I add a little salsa to scrambled eggs. If I've got a frozen pasta meal without enough sauce for my liking, added salsa saves the day.

The best chunky salsa is the Aldi store brand Casa Mamita for $1.19/24 oz. It makes the brand name "chunky" salsas look like purees. You can spoon it out with a fork and it doesn't drip. If you buy it, look at the side of the glass jar it comes in and look for air bubbles - several of them tell you its an especially thick and chunky jar.

Chunky salsa is the Devil.  I nice smooth salsa is where it is at.  And tortilla chips are the only carrier for salsa.  Yes, it can be added to any food to make it better.  Well almost any food.

We also go through a fair bit of Cholula hot sauce.