On Maryland’s eastern shore.

Parsnip Totin Jack

9 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Old Bay Cheese  Curls are my guilty pleasure. Yum. 

I knew that, it’s why I posted the picture 

9 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Where were you?

We went to Ridgley. 50 East to 404. The farm where the axles were at was on the west side of Ridgley on Holly Rd. 

7 hours ago, Old#7 said:

I knew that, it’s why I posted the picture 

We went to Ridgley. 50 East to 404. The farm where the axles were at was on the west side of Ridgley on Holly Rd. 

Ridgley. That is very near the shooting range in Millington. Also I once had a student in my class that lived on Holly Road. His dad was in jail for a Dwi event. The poor kid was quite troubled after that.  

And I just remembered. Ridgely is in Caroline County but he went to school in QA. Also a long time ago Ridgely got some slick marketing guy to sell the town as a tourist destination even though it is in Caroline County and isn’t on the bay. They started calling themselves Dream City because they were dreaming of being a city I think. Also they publicized that they had the widest Main Street of any town in Maryland figuring that would be a tourist draw.  Seriously.  

they do have a good strawberry festival. You should go back and go to Tuckahoe Park. 

47 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Gotta love the rigging practices.

I liked that we didn’t have to lift them until we unloaded when we got home. We used a floor jack and stands. So7 is getting an engine hoist this weekend to move them to his work area. Wire wheel and prep for truss welds.