Terrific Tuesday

Airehead

9 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Such a tease! We always ask for book suggestions. What ya got????

I started with the Cambridge Companion on The Rolling Stones, but it was too dense with all the footnotes, and I constantly wanted to put the book down and listen to a track after reading a chapter. So I’ll take that one home with me. Now:

54888297-73C3-4C85-A4DA-3F11EA9A4E88.jpeg

• Heart 1

Doggie slept all night and even got outside before pooping this morning. :cheerleader:

Have to head to Victoria for a meeting which means a stop at Drumroaster coffee in Cobble Hill.  May even grab a chunky monkey muffin to go with it.

Most of my getting paid today will be driving down and back after a short meeting.  

Chorizo Sloppy Joes are on the menu for tonight, and a hockey game at 9.  Should be a pretty chill day

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Does this mean you can slip away for a few moments. 

Probably not, I always help Joslin when we change the bed. She can do it by herself but it’s so much easier to change the bed with someone in it if you have two people. Not sure what time the nurse will show up. If they are here at the same time I might sneak out. I don’t really have a list of what I need to buy except butter and lemonade. Esther drinks a ton of ice water, lemonade, and chocolate milk. Her pee looks very healthy, I want to keep it that way.

41 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I brought a King Cake into work today.  So far not many takers - the disgustingly sweet purple/green/gold sugar all over the top may have something to do with that.

I read that “I brought a king snake into work today” What is a king cake?

• Heart 1

Rainy day.  Mid 50's today then mid- to low-40's highs for the next 4 days.

My too-lazy-to-shave beard is getting to long.  So I'm going to shave it today otherwise it will take a long time to do so in the future.

If I get the energy, it's a cleaning and organizing day.  I don't need any food before tomorrow or Thursday so I think put off shopping until then.

• Heart 1

Whelp the medical emergency is still going on so our nurse had another nurse call this evening and ask if we would be ok waiting until tomorrow. She said she would call in the morning and set up a time. They don’t do much when they visit us anyway. They check her vitals and ask how she is feeling, ask if there is anything they can do to help, order meds and supplies if needed.