I want to do this

bikeman564™

$5750 for 15 experiences of 20-30 second zero-g.  Note that it's not really zero-g, it's that the plane is falling/accelerating down as fast as normal g is pulling you down so you don't realize you're falling because you're inside the plane.  It's like the butterfly-feeling when an elevator begins to move down.

Still, it would interesting if that much money didn't mean much to me or if there were other things on my bucket-list I'd rather do first. It's less than it costs for two weeks in China, a week in Africa climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro plus a 2 day camera safari of the Serengeti, a cruise to the Galapagos, an Australia, New Zealand, Antarctica/Penguins Cruise etc. that I'd rather do first.

Besides, I can go in my brother's swimming pool and experience weightlessness for free.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MickinMD said:

Note that it's not really zero-g, it's that the plane is falling/accelerating down as fast as normal g is pulling you down so you don't realize you're falling because you're inside the plane.  It's like the butterfly-feeling when an elevator begins to move down.

Thanks for explaining that DrMick.

• Heart 1