Do you suffer from bellybutton lint?

Randomguy

13 minutes ago, Bellybutton Lent said:

Your mom is an outie. 

I like to believe I have never noticed!  But you - a single guy - are welcome to chat her up and see if she will show you hers.

I'd love a step dad named RG!  And a new stepsister!!!!  Crazy!

• Haha 1

When we were young, a friend and I were riding our dirt bikes when my friend ran into a rope someone had stretched across the trail, pulling him from the bike by his neck. I rode with him to the hospital and while we were waiting for the doctor, a nurse was cleaning up his bloody neck . When she moved down to washing his belly, while she was poking and prodding at his belly button she kept repeating in a her strong German accent "Ohhh, your belly button is vady vady vady dirty!" We both started laughing and didn't stop, until his mother arrived in a panic. "I don't see anything at all funny about this situation." :unsure:

• Heart 2

38 minutes ago, team scooter said:

riding our dirt bikes when my friend ran into a rope someone had stretched across the trail,

We ran into the same shit. My buddy & I slid under a wire stretched across a trail. He spotted it and laid his bike down trying to stop, I ended up in the creek by the trail. 

Assholes.