Did We Discuss Don?

Razors Edge

Not superstar and most handsome Cafe resident @donkpow, but rather the n00b @Don Clayton???

image.png.7360a41d97872f2ea230519d34f8a945.png

Again, while I gladly will hold the n00b title for as long as required (we all have our roles), I gotta say that the new guy has been underwhelming so far.

Is he a SW puppet?

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Not superstar and most handsome Cafe resident @donkpow, but rather the n00b @Don Clayton???

image.png.7360a41d97872f2ea230519d34f8a945.png

Again, while I gladly will hold the n00b title for as long as required (we all have our roles), I gotta say that the new guy has been underwhelming so far.

Is he a SW puppet?

Is he related to Don Key Hoe Tay?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a 66 yr old Clydesdale and yes, I do eat pie, that's why I'm a Clydesdale. LOL. I ride a 2019 Trek Dual Sport 3. The closest bike shop to me is about 30 miles (48km) from me. They treat their customers like royalty. I live in rural N IL, USA

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Don Clayton said:

I'm a 66 yr old Clydesdale and yes, I do eat pie, that's why I'm a Clydesdale. LOL. I ride a 2019 Trek Dual Sport 3. The closest bike shop to me is about 30 miles (48km) from me. They treat their customers like royalty. I live in rural N IL, USA

We've got you relatively surrounded with peeps in Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.

Pie is a gift from heaven, so that's great about the pie!

• Heart 1

47 minutes ago, Don Clayton said:

Welcome. I live in Belleville down near St. Louis. Chris lives over in Effingham. So that makes at least 3 of us wondering why the hell we live in Illinois. 

• Haha 1