Comfort food dinner

Longjohn

7 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

WoKzoo does not like meatloaf.  As a family we have never had it.  Growing up it was one of the few things my mom could make.

I think the only time I've had it in the last 40 years is once a couple years ago I ordered it when out to eat with my dad.

My mom made an Indo version of meatloaf and I didn’t care for it. My wife had it way too much as a kid and is sick of it.  But sometimes I have extra ground meat and make a small meatloaf with it. I actually like my version and my SIL loves it so we eat it.

• Heart 1

32 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

WoKzoo does not like meatloaf.  As a family we have never had it.  Growing up it was one of the few things my mom could make.

I think the only time I've had it in the last 40 years is once a couple years ago I ordered it when out to eat with my dad.

I think almost anyone can make a meatloaf.  It is a simple but usually quite tasty meal that you can dress up and customize to your tastes/needs fairly easily.

We used to make a nice turkey meat loaf.  Ground turkey instead of beef, and a crap ton of carrots and celery and onion.  Make a ketchup & brown sugar glaze for the top, and BAM! Delicious and simple.

• Awesome 1

Just now, jsharr said:

I had small grilled chicken burrito with a spinach tortilla.  pinto beans, mexican cheese, lettuce, onions, grilled veggies and some ancho chile sauce.   From Freebirds Burritos.

WoKzoo made lasagna the night before.  Left over lasagna last night. yummmmmm 

• Envious 1