No Wonder the World Hates America

jsharr

53 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Sometimes it reaches point of being bizarre, mainly because we're also too lazy to look things us or study things yet the avg. American thinks he knows-it-all.

A decade or so ago, a Black bureaucrat in the Washington D.C. government complained the city was "niggardly" (stingy) about providing money to his department.

He was speaking out trying to provide services to help people in D.C.  Instead, not understanding the word and the know-it-alls assuming it was a racial slur despite the guy being Black, a large number of people began demand he be fired!  The bureaucrat WAS fired within a month!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

Sometimes it reaches point of being bizarre, mainly because we're also too lazy to look things us or study things yet the avg. American thinks he knows-it-all.

A decade or so ago, a Black bureaucrat in the Washington D.C. government complained the city was "niggardly" (stingy) about providing money to his department.

He was speaking out trying to provide services to help people in D.C.  Instead, not understanding the word and the know-it-alls assuming it was a racial slur despite the guy being Black, a large number of people began demand he be fired!  The bureaucrat WAS fired within a month!

I remember a politico of some sort getting lambasted for using the term "a chink in his armor".   People are just looking for ways to be offended while flaunting their self importance and stupidity.

59 minutes ago, Bellybutton Lent said:

No way, America is great again!!!

Didn’t you see the hats?

I want a souvenir hat.  Please go to the convenience store across the street from Trump tower and grab one for me.   You will know you are there by the line of latte breathed, smelly hippies, protesting.  :)