Darn BMW Drivers!

Razors Edge

...are at it again!  The WORST drivers in America are BMW drivers!

One child suffered serious injuries and three others were hurt when a driver crashed a BMW through a Pennsylvania day care Thursday afternoon, authorities said.

Police responded to the incident at about 1:30 p.m. at Children of America, a child care center in Upper Southampton, about 25 miles north of Philadelphia.

The vehicle shot through a front window of the building all the way to the back wall of a classroom, according to a statement from the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office.

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Well, he is a vegan...

I believe the vegan diet is the healthiest diet. I don’t agree with the over use of soy but it appears to be the easiest way to imitate meat.

I have been cooking whatever my wife wants, I’m not going to made two meals at a time. It’s hard enough just cooking for two. I often eat different than my wife for breakfast but lunch and dinner I usually eat what she eats.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Well, he is a vegan...

This doesn't look or taste vegan.

20200228_124452.jpg

1 hour ago, Rattlecan said:

If you ever find yourself thinking that your job is pointless, just remember the poor schmuck who's job it is to install signal switches in BMWs.

I use mine all the time.  No one ever cares though.  It causes people in MA to speed up and cut you off.

• Heart 1