Tomorrow is D day

SuzieQ

Stay.  You will get dysentery and die, and you don't want to die in a hell-hole that every indian that I have spoken with says is a hell-hole, no exceptions, and I have probably asked 30 - 40 indians about india.  So many places in the world you can go that would be way more fun and you would be far less likely to die in.

Can you write it off?  If yes, it might be worth that risk.  If no, then no, hell no.

Stay.  You will get dysentery and die, and you don't want to die in a hell-hole that every indian that I have spoken with says is a hell-hole, no exceptions, and I have probably asked 30 - 40 indians about india.  So many places in the world you can go that would be way more fun and you would be far less likely to die in.

Can you write it off?  If yes, it might be worth that risk.  If no, then no, hell no.

You sound a little undecided???

Yes, this can be a tax deduction.  I've always wanted to go to India, we will be visiting a lot of temples etc, it will be spiritually and historically interesting

That would make up my mind.  Go. Enjoy. Take a suitcase you don't mind throwing away upon your return because it's impossible to remove the smell.  Unless you really dig that smell... 

Have you seen Darjeeling Express?  There's a line near the end... "I love the smell of India..." or something like that.  When my neice returned from two weeks in southern India, she had to throw her suitcase away because the scent permeated the entire house. EDIT: I'll add that she loved every second of the trip and wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

• Heart 1

That would make up my mind.  Go. Enjoy. Take a suitcase you don't mind throwing away upon your return because it's impossible to remove the smell.  Unless you really dig that smell... 

Have you seen Darjeeling Express?  There's a line near the end... "I love the smell of India..." or something like that.  When my neice returned from two weeks in southern India, she had to throw her suitcase away because the scent permeated the entire house. EDIT: I'll add that she loved every second of the trip and wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

Did she die, though?

I have no desire to visit 3rd world countries. I went to North Africa on vacation once, what a dump.

I don't mind third-world countries, but prefer them to have hotties for me to look at.  Indian chicks are simply not hot to me.  Don't get me wrong, I banged one once, but for the most part, they don't really do anything for me.