So this is what it feels like

BR46

When I wonder around the motorcycle shops. Been wondering around what feels like hours in a Bath and Body works. Thank God she didn't ask me to hold her purse. 20200301_112116.thumb.jpg.80183db5b8542a7867a82dca8fb1f559.jpg

Someone just shoot me 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

I get a feeling of dread whenever I accompany any woman into a women's products shop.

In 1998, I was walking along the Champs Elysees in Paris with three women.  They spied a mini-mall and we went in.  There were all kinds of beauty products shops inside. I didn't think I'd ever get back outside. They'd say to each other, "Oh, look at this - but I could get it cheaper in Baltimore." "Yeah, a lot of this is cheaper in New York, too."

I wanted to say, "Then why in the hell are we checking out this shit when we could be at the Arch de Triomphe or the Tuileries Gardens in minutes?"

But I had another week to go in France with them and didn't want to set a bad tone, so I kept my mouth shut.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

It takes a lot of primping to be a good monkey.

There were a few new future monkeys climbing on the sidecar to see what it would be like. We even had a blind lady give it a go.

20200229_193359.jpg

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1