Fleshlight preferences?

Razors Edge

Is there a particular fleshlight or sexbot you really like and fits your needs?  I found one, not a fleshlite but full bodied and really convenient one that goes by the sassy name "Darcy" and which sells at Walmart, Amazon, etc.

When the latex finally wore out after a decade, I threw out my old blowup with integrated "triple play" option and bought a second 7" pulsating fleshlight, the same as the one I got to keep in my car, to use around the house.

The various fleshlights' power is measured in "SPMs"(strokes per minute)  A chart after the text shows what fleshlights.com says about how many SPMs are generally needed for various tasks.  Pics of the oral model appears below, but this is a family website, so I will leave the rest of the line-up up to @Randomguy to review.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQk2EbHPfMjrce6t8QTNp1fZpJyT5PHoRxkYCIECTrxIia1Zo9e

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zephyr said:

Could have done without the creepy pic though.  And why is the tongue sticking out?

Mick had a pic, so I had a pic! And my options for the other TWO fleshlight options were deemed a little too much even for this crowd.  I did send the pics straight to @jsharr so he could use one or both for Kzoo's next avatar.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Mick had a pic, so I had a pic! And my options for the other TWO fleshlight options were deemed a little too much even for this crowd.  I did send the pics straight to @jsharr so he could use one or both for Kzoo's next avatar.

Even I would probably not stoop that low.