Good Morning and a present from my wife

sheep_herder

My wife would count (assuming the flock is small enough) how many geese are flying together.

If there is an odd number of geese, she would be sad.  She tells me, they mate for life (most be a hidden message for me) and if there is an odd number of geese, so one of them must have died. That would make her sad.  I tell her don’t worry; it is just a family of three flying with the flock.  The mom, dad, and the millennial who won’t leave home.   She doesn’t believe me..

So, seeing only 9 geese would make her sad.

I got the results of all my lab work at 6am this morning. I love the internet, three doctors, four different tests and I’m probably seeing the results before any of them. It looks like I’m going back to cooking two different meals. My cholesterol is through the roof eating the food that my wife likes. Either that or start giving her healthy meals and tell her take it or leave it. My leukemia tests were way out of whack as well. Probably not diet related but maybe lack of exercise related.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Indy said:

Tell her thanks, but no thanks.  We are already over run with these damn illegal immigrants, so she can keep these.

Do you folks have the migrating or non-migrating kind of Canada Geese?  I miss the migratory ones :(  The ones we have are "resident" ones.  They seem to settle on a central location and are there pretty much year round.  Indiana might not be warm enough to have them????

21 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Do you folks have the migrating or non-migrating kind of Canada Geese?  I miss the migratory ones :(  The ones we have are "resident" ones.  They seem to settle on a central location and are there pretty much year round.  Indiana might not be warm enough to have them????

Non-migrating.  :(

I remember as a kid, seeing them was a rare sight and cool.  Now they are incredibly common and are a complete nuisance.

1 hour ago, Bikeguy said:

My wife would count (assuming the flock is small enough) how many geese are flying together.

If there is an odd number of geese, she would be sad.  She tells me, they mate for life (most be a hidden message for me) and if there is an odd number of geese, so one of them must have died. That would make her sad.  I tell her don’t worry; it is just a family of three flying with the flock.  The mom, dad, and the millennial who won’t leave home.   She doesn’t believe me..

So, seeing only 9 geese would make her sad.

Not to worry, this was just a small portion of a much larger group flying around before landing in the corn field across the street.

P1025351b.jpg

• Heart 4