Liquid Gold

Dottleshead

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

Fish man stole my reply. 
biggest safeguard is to stop touching your face, mouth, ears and nose with dirty hands. Use clean silverware from home (plastic sucks anyway). Wash hands well. Don’t panic. 

Easiest way to explain this to a Texican is to tell them to imagine cutting jalapenos and then scratching their junk.  They will wash their filthy hands like there is no tomorrow.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Fish man stole my reply. 
biggest safeguard is to stop touching your face, mouth, ears and nose with dirty hands. Use clean silverware from home (plastic sucks anyway). Wash hands well. Don’t panic. 

I'm not panicking. My wife works in healthcare so she's got to go in. I figure I will catch it at some point. So screw it, I'm going into work. The lack of lines in the city is rad. And somebody has to support the coffee business since jsharrt won't send me his.

• Heart 2

10 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I'm not panicking. My wife works in healthcare so she's got to go in. I figure I will catch it at some point. So screw it, I'm going into work. The lack of lines in the city is rad. And somebody has to support the coffee business since jsharrt won't send me his.

truer words have never been spoken.

11 minutes ago, jsharr said:

truer words have never been spoken.

You disappoint me.  Again.  Must be a Texan thing.  My friend from Georgia always said that Southern hospitality thing was complete bullshit.  Smile to your face and a knife in the back.  You know... good Christian values.

3 minutes ago, Dottles said:

You disappoint me.  Again.  Must be a Texan thing.  My friend from Georgia always said that Southern hospitality thing was complete bullshit.  Smile to your face and a knife in the back.  You know... good Christian values.

Well Bless Your Heart! 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1