is this the forum about nothing?

bikeman564™

What I like is that it can be about nothing, or it can be about everything - often in the same thread.  This forum is there when we have big issues, but sometimes dealing with the little issues is just as important.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Kirby said:

What I like is that it can be about nothing, or it can be about everything - often in the same thread.  This forum is there when we have big issues, but sometimes dealing with the little issues is just as important.

We don’t have a magazine like the love forum did so usually we don’t discuss issues. Last month we did discuss an issue from Bicycle Magazine.

• Heart 1

19 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Like the way Longjohn just tied the fart thread into this one!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

I'd rather not discuss jsharr's "little" issue.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair …,"

It was a forum about something, it was a forum about nothing...  :)

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair …,"

It was a forum about something, it was a forum about nothing...  :)

The wheels on the bike go round and round...

• Awesome 1