Jump to content

I am just not into pregnant chicks


Randomguy
 Share

Recommended Posts



3 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

It seems tasteless.  Women are already very concerned about their weight and look during pregnancy.  Threads like this do no good at all.  

Agreed.  I thought my wife and women in general were beautiful when they were pregnant.

  • Heart 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

It seems tasteless.  Women are already very concerned about their weight and look during pregnancy.  Threads like this do no good at all.  

You don’t know the pregnant women I do. They are proud of the changes in their bodies as they wait expectantly for the new arrival. They post pictures on Facebook at least once a month showing their changing bodies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

You don’t know the pregnant women I do. They are proud of the changes in their bodies as they wait expectantly for the new arrival. They post pictures on Facebook at least once a month showing their changing bodies.

Some do, and some stress about how much they are gaining.  Not sure your point.

I believe that even the ones that are proud of their changing body, would still be offended by the thread.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Stop saying that, dammit! 

Oh, sorry.  Please accept my apologies.  No harm was intended to either you or your immediate family.  Sometimes the overwhelming need to categorize people or their behaviors causes me to fall into a PC trap.

#menarestillpigs

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Randomguy said:

They seem to want to wear tight clothing, which doesn’t seem like a good idea. 

I think a woman you find attractive when not pregnant is likely to still be attractive when pregnant.  Considering there are lots of folks I don't find too attractive, it makes sense I would not find quite a few pregnant women attractive either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Oh, sorry.  Please accept my apologies.  No harm was intended to either you or your immediate family.  Sometimes the overwhelming need to categorize people or their behaviors causes me to fall into a PC trap.

#menarestillpigs

I wonder if he is pregnant and that explains the irritability? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Pregnancy Reaction Issue?
Pig Response Indicator?

Probably the first one.  I might get in more trouble from the PorkyOne if I make any comment about the second one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

Agreed.  I thought my wife and women in general were beautiful when they were pregnant.

WRONG!  Pregnant women should stay in barn-like environments out of public view, where they can be comfortable and out of the elements.  

  • Heart 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

WRONG!  Pregnant women should stay in barn-like environments out of public view, where they can be comfortable and out of the elements.  

But that would put them with you and that is just not right.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Oh, sorry.  Please accept my apologies.  No harm was intended to either you or your immediate family.  Sometimes the overwhelming need to categorize people or their behaviors causes me to fall into a PC trap.

#menarestillpigs

The whole “preggo chicks are beautiful” thing is some pc play to make people disbelieve what is directly in sight.  The changes are not hot.  
 

Don’t worry, though, us guys gain lots of sympathy weight and start to look stressed and older from endlessly placating the pregnant chicks, who now mostly resemble beached sea creatures. 
 

Many snap back from the Brundlefly stage after childbirth, though. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So....., what I am gathering from this, RG swiped right(or left or whichever way is for a match) with someone who's pic was from the boobs up and lo and behold she showed up and was pregnant so he didn't get to feed any hay to his donkey, so to speak....., and now he is venting

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

So....., what I am gathering from this, RG swiped right(or left or whichever way is for a match) with someone who's pic was from the boobs up and lo and behold she showed up and was pregnant so he didn't get to feed any hay to his donkey, so to speak....., and now he is venting

RG just needs this on his bedside table:

Image result for hot pregnant

  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2020 at 1:17 PM, Randomguy said:

The whole “preggo chicks are beautiful” thing is some pc play to make people disbelieve what is directly in sight.  The changes are not hot.  
 

Don’t worry, though, us guys gain lots of sympathy weight and start to look stressed and older from endlessly placating the pregnant chicks, who now mostly resemble beached sea creatures. 
 

Many snap back from the Brundlefly stage after childbirth, though. 

Dots........I found somebody else in need of a hug.  Maybe you two could get together.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...