I am just not into pregnant chicks

Randomguy

3 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

It seems tasteless.  Women are already very concerned about their weight and look during pregnancy.  Threads like this do no good at all.  

Agreed.  I thought my wife and women in general were beautiful when they were pregnant.

• Heart 3

10 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

It seems tasteless.  Women are already very concerned about their weight and look during pregnancy.  Threads like this do no good at all.  

You don’t know the pregnant women I do. They are proud of the changes in their bodies as they wait expectantly for the new arrival. They post pictures on Facebook at least once a month showing their changing bodies.

5 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

You don’t know the pregnant women I do. They are proud of the changes in their bodies as they wait expectantly for the new arrival. They post pictures on Facebook at least once a month showing their changing bodies.

Some do, and some stress about how much they are gaining.  Not sure your point.

I believe that even the ones that are proud of their changing body, would still be offended by the thread.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Stop saying that, dammit! 

Oh, sorry.  Please accept my apologies.  No harm was intended to either you or your immediate family.  Sometimes the overwhelming need to categorize people or their behaviors causes me to fall into a PC trap.

#menarestillpigs

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Randomguy said:

They seem to want to wear tight clothing, which doesn’t seem like a good idea. 

I think a woman you find attractive when not pregnant is likely to still be attractive when pregnant.  Considering there are lots of folks I don't find too attractive, it makes sense I would not find quite a few pregnant women attractive either. 

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Oh, sorry.  Please accept my apologies.  No harm was intended to either you or your immediate family.  Sometimes the overwhelming need to categorize people or their behaviors causes me to fall into a PC trap.

#menarestillpigs

I wonder if he is pregnant and that explains the irritability? 

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

#menarestillpigs

The whole “preggo chicks are beautiful” thing is some pc play to make people disbelieve what is directly in sight.  The changes are not hot.  

Don’t worry, though, us guys gain lots of sympathy weight and start to look stressed and older from endlessly placating the pregnant chicks, who now mostly resemble beached sea creatures. 

Many snap back from the Brundlefly stage after childbirth, though. 

• Haha 1

So....., what I am gathering from this, RG swiped right(or left or whichever way is for a match) with someone who's pic was from the boobs up and lo and behold she showed up and was pregnant so he didn't get to feed any hay to his donkey, so to speak....., and now he is venting

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

So....., what I am gathering from this, RG swiped right(or left or whichever way is for a match) with someone who's pic was from the boobs up and lo and behold she showed up and was pregnant so he didn't get to feed any hay to his donkey, so to speak....., and now he is venting

RG just needs this on his bedside table:

Image result for hot pregnant

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/5/2020 at 1:17 PM, Randomguy said:

The whole “preggo chicks are beautiful” thing is some pc play to make people disbelieve what is directly in sight.  The changes are not hot.  

Don’t worry, though, us guys gain lots of sympathy weight and start to look stressed and older from endlessly placating the pregnant chicks, who now mostly resemble beached sea creatures. 

Many snap back from the Brundlefly stage after childbirth, though. 

Dots........I found somebody else in need of a hug.  Maybe you two could get together.

• Haha 1