Lunch plans

Kzoo

Just now, Kzoo said:

Going to lunch with Daughter#2 to Founders Brewing Company.  Anyone need me to pick them up something while I'm there?

See if they have any honey lime dressing please.

I am having salad with grilled chicken.  May add some candied pecans and a bit of cheese.   I have ranch dressing and orange citrus dressing, not sure which I will use.

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

See if they have any honey lime dressing please.

What is that?

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I am having salad with grilled chicken.  May add some candied pecans and a bit of cheese.   I have ranch dressing and orange citrus dressing, not sure which I will use.

Sounds good - 'sept for the pecans.  I dislike pecans very much - more for you.

Just now, Kzoo said:

What is that?

Sounds good - 'sept for the pecans.  I dislike pecans very much - more for you.

salad dressing made with honey and lime.

I will give you a pass on the pecan thing.  Pecans are awesome, raw, roasted, in pies, salads, candies and even in breading for fish.

1 minute ago, Mr. Silly said:

I'm having some humus, tabouli, veggie grape leave and a random assortment of vegetables.   I am planning to enjoy it at a nearby park and since it is sunny and warm enough, I plan to get a little walking in.

You should land in the park using a wingsuit.

1 hour ago, 2Far said:

I'm weighing the 6 rib plate w/2 sides vs the chicken & veggie stir fry with egg drop soup. Both meals are good for two lunches.

So, I went for the ribs (BBQ jalapeno cheese grits and baked beans) mostly b/c it was the shortest walk in the rain.

I despise our lunch room. Everyone heating up gross smelling frozen meals. They look as bad as they smell. The worst Offenders smack their food and talk with their food partially consumed. A few months ago, one of them farted at the table. 

i work with animals, mainly 🐷 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, 12string said:

If it's lunch, they're done serving Breakfast Stout.  How about some Backwoods Bastard?

I'm on it.  Wait, lunch was done almost an hour ago.  Sorry,

Every other item on their menu is called Bastard 'something'

13 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I'm on it.  Wait, lunch was done almost an hour ago.  Sorry,

The bastard stuff is ok, just don’t bother to bring me any “All day IPA” the Coors Light of IPAs.  Founders tends to ship all that swill off to Pennsylvania to try to dispose of it. Actually that probably would work, lots of light beer drinkers in Pa. nobody knows why. I think it’s just because they like to pee.

• Heart 1

26 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

speaking of the worst waiter ever, I once tried to order Stone's Arrogant Bastard, and go a pile of attitude from the waiter.  I'm thinking a combination of never having read his menu and having previously heard the phrase quite often.