Off the hook thanks to corona virus

ChrisL

The next two weekend events with the CEO were postponed due to corona virus concerns.   I was told that over 1/2 of the award recipients backed out at the last minute due to exposure concerns which made them reconsider.  I don’t have any other travel planned but all non essential travel has been suspended too.

Works for me, I don’t mind getting my weekends back over travel to swanky hotels.

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

Wanna come be security at me work for a few days :P

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

Where you gonna put me up? The bar was set really high you see...😁

There are probably a lot of lonely ladies where she works.  I bet you could make some friends there who will take you in.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

I got a blow up mattress..but heck I can put you in the guest room at work..you can walk the halls all night :P

Hmm let me think about this. Ritz Carleton or blow up mattress... although the lonely women sounds nice I’ll take a pass on the offer.  But hey thanks all the same! 😁

I sure hope the coronavirus is seasonal - disappearing during the warm months - and mutates enough by next season to be much weaker.

My sister was scheduled to attend a medical conference in Nashville in a week of so and arranged to go with her husband and do some sightseeing.

The big meeting at the conference my sister was involved with was cancelled, but Johns Hopkins offered to pay for her to go since the cancellation came so close to the event  Tennessee just quarantined it's first known case of the virus.  My sister and husband decided not to go to Nashville.  I don't know if that's crazy or wise but I could see the argument for going or staying home.

• Heart 1