My cookies are almost gone

Road Runner

A good friend of mine sent me some smiley face cookies to cheer me up.  I have one each morning with my coffee.  It's nice to see a smiling face every morning when you are in pain.   :)

DSCN1059.JPG

Now I only have one left.   :(  I think I will not eat him but will place him where I can see him each morning until I am better (back on the bike).  

Thanks, Mr Smiley Face!

For what it's worth, the Center for Disease Control did a study on the yellow dye like that used in frosting and they found that consuming more than several milligrams over a short period of time caused atrophy of the doodle.  The effects were irreversible and began about 3-4 weeks after consumption. 

This would no doubt be helpful in my case.  Carrying around so much weight between my legs is probably hampering my rehab.   :(

Well I have never eaten one of those cookies, and I must contact the CDC to let them know their study was seriously flawed.

Even when those run out, I'm sure the person who sent them to you will still be wishing you well.  Enjoy the last cookie before it spoils.  Don't try and hold on to it.  As my good friend Buddha once said, attachment is the root of suffering.