PITN

Ralphie

I has one, but it has gotten a lot better - yesterday it was darn near debilitating.  Sort of comes from the upper back I think.  I would blame getting old but I have had similar things before - once I just could not get oot of bed and it was so bad I had to call in sick which I just aboot never do.  Feels like a good massage might fix it.

You are not allowed to get a PITN till the following requirements have been met.  Turn yourself in now so the agents don't get angry when they come to get you.

PTIN Application Checklist: What you need to get started

Before you begin your PTIN application, be sure you have the following available:

• Social Security Number
  • Personal information (name, mailing address, date of birth)
  • Business information (name, mailing address, telephone number)
  • Previous year’s individual tax return (name, address, filing status) 1
  • Explanations for felony convictions (if any) 2
  • Explanations for problems with your U.S. individual or business tax obligations (if any) 2
  • If applicable, any U.S.-based professional certification information (CPA, attorney, enrolled agent, enrolled retirement plan agent, enrolled actuary, certified acceptance agent, or state license) including certification number, jurisdiction of issuance, and expiration date

Once you gather all of your information, just follow these easy steps to obtain your PTIN:

• Create Your Account — First, you must create an account by providing your name, email address and security question information. The system will then email your temporary password, which you will change when you go back to enter your information in the PTIN application.

• Apply for Your PTIN — You will complete the online application by providing personal information, information about your previous year’s tax return, professional credentials, and more as shown above.

• Get Your PTIN — After completion of the online application, your PTIN is provided online.