If you sleep in an hour later tomorrow...

Forum Administrator

Welcome to the other side of the time warp.  During the night you probably lost an hour. (You people in Arizona need read no further.)  That hour simply doesn't exist if you did it right and turned your clocks back last night before going to bed.  Interesting things happened during that non existent time.  Your heart beat about 4200 times less, thus extending your life.  You had fewer night sweats and bad dreams.  Your spouse had fewer chances to roll over and wake you.  You might have made it through the night without having to get up and pee.

My watch had an epiphany half way down the hall this morning as it suddenly got close enough to my phone to get it's bluetooth update.  Too bad my cars are not internet enabled at the clock level.  I have only a couple of old mechanical clocks that have to be updated.  One of those is my Diamondback Bicycles shop clock in the secret lab.  It's one of those that requires me to spin a little dial on the back to move the hands.  It takes about 10 minutes to move forward an hour and the mechanism is adjusted to run faster to make up for the adjustment.  With frequent adjustments it will be back to keeping proper time within 6 or 7 months.

I like this universe better.  I wish we could stay here.

10 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I noticed for a Sunday morning everyone was up earlier than usual. I don’t think anyone got that extra hour of sleep.

Church would be interesting today, all those people that show up a half hour late every week will be a half hour early today.

I slept from midnight to 9 new time so I should theoretically be good.