Good morning Dots

maddmaxx

8 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

The body clock still knows that something is off and will be unsettled for a few days I think. 

Any one who ever worked a swing shift lived like they are always out of sync with everyone else. I guess I just got used to it. 

I use to work with a lady that thought that you would lose a hour of sleep the entire time we were in day lite savings time. 

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Any one who ever worked a swing shift lived like they are always out of sync with everyone else. I guess I just got used to it. 

I use to work with a lady that thought that you would lose a hour of sleep the entire time we were in day lite savings time. 

Your body has to be delighted that you retaared and stopped that schitt!

• Heart 1

30 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Your body has to be delighted that you retaared and stopped that schitt!

I'm happier now.  I still get up at 4:30am some days and some days I sleep in. 

When I was working the days that were hard was when I would work 3rd shift on Sunday night and 2nd shift on Monday. 

2 minutes ago, BR46 said:

How does @Wilbur handle time zone change?

Ha!  You become accustomed to a life of constant fatigue.  :)

I drink a lot of water on travel days and skip food.  Once at the destination, if it is more than a day or two, have a nap, get up and have a meal at the normal time (local) and turn in early.  If it is a short trip, Just eat when hungry and sleep when tired. 

51 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Just eat when hungry and sleep when tired

That's what I did.

Wo46 would want to make a big meal but I already ate 2 hours ago. It would be 6pm and she would be looking to make something to eat and I would be going to bed. Some days she would be going to bed and I was eating breakfast. 

I didn't work those hours all the time mostly in the summer when coworkers were on vacation, leave of absence and when we were shot handed witch seemed to be most of the time. 

• Heart 1