What are you going to do Sunday

maddmaxx

Church this morning with grandkids. Then some sliding on the back hill, lunch and naps. We’ll bring them home around 5 and then we are going to dinner with friends.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Right now I'm doing laundry. But its supposed to get into the 60s today. I'd like to get the snow thrower stabilized, covered and put away. Pull the batteries out of the snowmobiles. Pull 'everything' out of the shed and rearrange it so the winter stuff (snowmobile related) is in the back and summer stuff (mowers, motorcycles, etc) is in the front. Maybe wash a car and even scrub the road salt off the garage floor.....

Or, I can air up the tires and take the Miata or motorcycle for the first ride of the season instead.  :nodhead:

• Heart 1

Yoga, some house chores, ride to the pharmacy and grocery, make oat buns, and cookies.  Probably sneak in a good row session.  

I have a live session that I am doing with a private FB group.  Getting better at it, but it makes me nervous to be on camera.

• Heart 1

41 minutes ago, team scooter said:

Right now I'm doing laundry. But its supposed to get into the 60s today. I'd like to get the snow thrower stabilized, covered and put away. Pull the batteries out of the snowmobiles. Pull 'everything' out of the shed and rearrange it so the winter stuff (snowmobile related) is in the back and summer stuff (mowers, motorcycles, etc) is in the front. Maybe wash a car and even scrub the road salt off the garage floor.....

Or, I can air up the tires and take the Miata or motorcycle for the first ride of the season instead.  :nodhead:

You know you are tempting the biggest March snowstorm ever by doing all of that.

Everyone’s plans for the day sound better than mine. I might tinker around outside for a bit keeping my phone handy. Yesterday I kept getting called back in the house in the middle of whatever I was doing.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, team scooter said:

Don’t tempt Mother Nature. Take the Miata out. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

.... but if I do mother nature will get angry.

And that's why I'm leaving the snow blade on my John Deere tractor, and not installing the mower deck just yet.

I was going to get the bike ready and ride today.  Our first day over 60F.   But I guess I had too much beer Friday evening. The gout in my right foot is back, hurts like a SoB,  Limping rather than walking.  

I know there are pills for that.  I just don't like pills.  Too many side effects that are worse than the problem.  Tomorrow, my foot should be back to normal.

• Heart 1

My new laptop arrived just after 9 am (the one that arrived Fri. wouldn't do anything when you pressed the start button, it went back to Amazon Sat.).

It's working fine.

So I've been installing Firefox, Avira Free AV, WPS Office, Thurnderbird email, and am slowly downloading 192 GB of stuff from my backup drive into Documents.

I'm also busy making lists for things related to the house fire and things related to moving into the furnished apartment State Farm is paying the rent for.  When I move into the apartment Tues, I need to stop at the nearby Verizon store and pick up my Fios Triple Play equipment so I'll have internet right away, but I'm not going to order my replacement vacuum cleaner until I move into the apartment., etc. etc. etc.