What time is it?

Airehead

3 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

I just set 17 clocks.   I'll bet I missed at least 1 clock.

Mine are still on standard time. My wife was eating breakfast and looked at the clock and asked me why the clock said eight o’clock and her phone said nine. I told her it’s because I haven’t changed any of the clocks yet. She said oh, was that today?

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

Mine are still on standard time. My wife was eating breakfast and looked at the clock and asked me why the clock said eight o’clock and her phone said nine. I told her it’s because I haven’t changed any of the clocks yet. She said oh, was that today?

One of the pool cars at work will be right again now. 

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Mine are still on standard time.

This was the first year I tried to set all of the clocks.  In the past I'd just update the clock when I used the device.  So my wife's car was always last to get changed to the correct time because I seldom drive the car. It could be a month later and my wife would ask, so when are you going to change the clock in my car?  I'd suggest that after having the car for 22 years you should know.  Yeah, that doesn't go over very well. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

I got up this AM, hadn't set the alarm and saw it was just after 9am on my cell phone.  I walked to the coffee maker, which said it was just after 8 am.

I thought, "Oh yeah, Daylight Savings Time!" and for a moment thought my phone was wrong until I remembered, "Spring forward, Fall back."