Who gives a crap?

Airehead

My sister just returned from the local (Glen Burnie, MD) Costco and it's out of toilet paper. Completely.

I'm moving into an apartment on Tues. and hope Costco has it by then or that Walmart does.  I have a new roll of paper towels in my car as a backup.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

My sister just returned from the local (Glen Burnie, MD) Costco and it's out of toilet paper. Completely.

I'm moving into an apartment on Tues. and hope Costco has it by then or that Walmart does.  I have a new roll of paper towels in my car as a backup.

You MAY have to go to Walmart or Costco to poo.

45 minutes ago, team scooter said:

The Walmart we stopped at today was out of bleach, spray cleaners with bleach, disinfectant wipes and low on paper towels and toilet paper. However they did have plenty of ice cream sandwiches. :dontknow:

Well at least you'll be well prepared!  How was the stock of thank you notes?

Yesterday, my usual grocery store wasn't completely out of TP, but I've never seen empty shelves like that at a grocery store.  However, I stopped at another store today to get some muffin/donut combo that is surprisingly good, and that store was well stocked on TP.   Both stores had bleach cleaners, but I'd doubt they had disinfectant wipes.

My local drug store had sort of sad signs saying they were out of most of those things, but that the warehouse was out and it wasn' t their fault and they'd appreciate it if we didn't mention it on any surveys we may get from the parent corporation.   Sounds like a cover up to me!

• Sad 1