What happened with all those post cards we sent to

Mr. Silly

They were using them in the class project to show where the locations were and where they are on the map, I believe.    I expect they were used as they came in rather than waiting for one big unveiling.

I will get you some pictures later.  Outside on a fire event-- not a drill-- but also not a fire.  Either way, we have to stay outside  until the fire department clears the building.  Microwave popcorn should not be cooked for 30 minutes.

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I will get you some pictures later.  Outside on a fire event-- not a drill-- but also not a fire.  Either way, we have to stay outside  until the fire department clears the building.  Microwave popcorn should not be cooked for 30 minutes.

This has happened in EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL I have ever been in!  I hope it is a nice day there.

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:

So you're saying I should have put it in for 45 minute?

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I agree.  When Martha and I were dating, she just got a new microwave and I caught a bag of microwave popcorn on fire in it.  I scrubbed my hands raw trying to get the color and odor out of that microwave.   She eventually forgave me.  Well, not sure about that, but she does not bring it up as much after 24 years or so.

• Hugs 1