Gas prices near you

jsharr

2 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

We are currently paying $1.33/Litre, so converting that to US gallons and US funds works out to approx $3.70/US gallon

BC get totally shafted on fuel.  Should have kept some refineries.  I saw $1.02 here so the latest melt down hasn't worked through the till yet. 

13 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

BC get totally shafted on fuel.  Should have kept some refineries.  I saw $1.02 here so the latest melt down hasn't worked through the till yet. 

And to make matter worse, this province has it set up to sell 'boutique gas' with lower carbon levels than anywhere else in the country so refineries have to shut down, re configure to make our fuel, so that adds to the price as well

I filled the larger fuel tanks on the truck and SUV when prices dropped to $1.99 last week. Prices have since corrected to around $2.19ish.

I see prices fluctuating on new cars too. I've been keeping an eye on new car prices for months. They seemed to have bottomed out when we bought ours a few weeks ago. Then bumped back up over $3000 higher (on larger vehicles) within a week. Gas prices maybe? Now they seem to be trickling back down. 

gasbuddy.com say $2.09 to $2.29 in my zipcode which is the southern end of Baltimore and the Northern end of Anne Arundel County.

I paid, I think, $2.289 the last time I filled up, minus the 5% cash-back from Chase Freedom Visa (thru March then Discover 5% Apl-Jun, then Citi Costco Visa 4% all year).

I think I paid $1.89 per on Thursday. The next county over it was $2.29.

On another note. Our new CUV was averaging 14 mpg on the way home from the dealer. :angry: The second week it was averaging 16 mpg.:( Third week 18 mpg.:mellow:  Now just over 20 mpg.:unsure: Here's hoping that when it hits the 1000 mile mark, it comes out of the extra rich running break in mode like all of our other Mazdas did. Just in time for Mrs Turbo Leadfoot to start driving it to work. :facepalm:

• Haha 1