Because of you bastards... and because I'm forced to stay at home...

Dottleshead

14 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

????

When you work from home, you don't HAVE to shave.  You are all sorts of mixed up.

Have you been checked for a fever?

You know it's time when your gal says you're getting -- I don't know -- some word akin to looking like shit -- and she's the lowest maintenance of them all. She gives me all kinds of rope and when it needs to be reined in, it needs to be reined in.   I must admit, I looked worse than jsharr.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I shaved just this morning.  I like to contribute to American Greatness. :flirtyeyess:

I shaved this morning as well but to maintain my disreputable look, I did a halfassed rush job with a dull electric razor.  It's almost as effective as the Don Johnson razor touted years ago during his stint on Miami Vice.

Unfortunately, with white hair, my beard has to become several days old to really be noticeable at a distance.

I'm in the middle of a round of  flourouracil treatment on my face.

I would love to shave but am afraid of what shaving would do to my already painful skin.

Having whiskers in the itchy stage with my face ravaged by flourourcil is a double whammy, woe is me   :(

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

24 minutes ago, Further said:

I'm in the middle of a round of  flourouracil treatment on my face.

I would love to shave but am afraid of what shaving would do to my already painful skin.

Having whiskers in the itchy stage with my face ravaged by flourourcil is a double whammy, woe is me   :(

Welcome to my world.

• Heart 1