SPOILER: Anyone watching stage 10 live? (do I really have to say spoiler?)

Parr8hed

Contador just crashed.  They are saying that his frame snapped and that's what caused him to crash.  He's 4 min back but looks pretty shaky.  He has his whole team to pace him back up.  Crashes have been crazy this year! 

This is a stage I'm really disappointed not to be able to see live.... I see from the news feed that Contador crashed and lost four minutes to the peloton?

edit - oh, the peloton waited for him. But Kwiatkowski didn't.

why would he wait for him? The crash happened well behind the break, and Cantador isn't the GC leader.
  • Heart 1

why would he wait for him? The crash happened well behind the break, and Cantador isn't the GC leader.

All I said was he didn't wait - I didn't intend to imply he should have, or that it was poor form.  You're right, he has no reason to.

Contador just abandoned. 

Nibali's chances are looking pretty good, as are Porte's.  TeeJay and Talansky's chances just got better as well. 

It really sucks for someone to bust their ass and train and have to abandon because of a crash.  It also sucks to win a tour but always have that shadow cast over you of having won, "but that was the year without Froomie or Contador". 

Contador just abandoned.

Nibali's chances are looking pretty good, as are Porte's. TeeJay and Talansky's chances just got better as well.

It really sucks for someone to bust their ass and train and have to abandon because of a crash. It also sucks to win a tour but always have that shadow cast over you of having won, "but that was the year without Froomie or Contador".

no one says that about Roche or Delgado for winning in 87 & 88(LeMond missed those years).

it sucks from the view that the favorites have crashed out.  It's a little exciting in the fact that things are now wide open.

No Wiggins (not invited), no Froome, no Contador, no Cavendish, terrible wreckage (especially TJ and Talansky), ridiculous fans endangering riders, torrential rains, floods, pestilence, dogs and cats sleeping together....

And that's just the first week...   :(

Edited per TM.

No Wiggins (not invited), no Froome, no Contador, terrible wreckage (especially TJ and Talansky), ridiculous fans endangering riders, torrential rains, floods, pestilence, dogs and cats sleeping together....

"...Mass hysteria!!"

Don't forget the "Manx Missile".  (That day seems like a long time ago already)

• Heart 1

No Wiggins (not invited), no Froome, no Contador, no Cavendish, terrible wreckage (especially TJ and Talansky), ridiculous fans endangering riders, torrential rains, floods, pestilence, dogs and cats sleeping together....

And that's just the first week...   :(

Edited per TM.

Wait, what?  Dogs and cats sleeping together???? :blink: