Our new email system at work

Gump

My wifes company just switched as well. I have been using 365 since summer semester last year at the university. It is horrible. Funny part is the online 365 cannot connect to the app based hotmail/365 on my phone. I have to use the email import function on my standard email app to receive on my mobile. Even that has server time out issues. 

I feel your pain.

SUCKS!!! we are now using Office 365. It is less user friendly, has less functionality and less storage.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I'm sure it will get better.

Better, as in the software will get a series of patches on patches on patches to 'improve' how it works and make it 'more secure', and all these updates will arbitrarily change your preferences and settings on your computer's other programs.

Pretty soon your computer will be running exactly the way Microsoft thinks it should, and so that you have to use it exactly as they intended it without all your silly preferences.

I'm confused.  I thought Office 365 was an application that talked to your email server?  Our work gave us Outlook 2007, but I have an Office 365 subscription so I put it on my work PC.  I like Outlook 2013.  It talks to my Exchange server.  I finally got upgraded.  I used to have 100mb of storage, now I have unlimited storage.