Post something that will make us smile

Kirby

46 minutes ago, Indy said:

437334971_2020-04-01(1).jpg.72f631f7b0ea1fd3d2d58d1c5ee8495f.jpg

OMG... I'd suggest that walking on a pool tarp is NOT a good thing to do.   

In the unlikely event (but it could happen) the tarp detaches from the sides of the pool, you could be at the bottom of the pool wrapped up in the tarp, with no way to get our of the water.

Just tying to prevent something bad from happening. 

6 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

In the unlikely event (but it could happen) the tarp detaches from the sides of the pool, you could be at the bottom of the pool wrapped up in the tarp, with no way to get our of the water.

That’s a safety cover. They are designed to prevent kids from drowning in the pool. I wouldn’t encourage kids to walk on it but they are designed to be safe.

8 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

That is a safety cover designed for that.  It's rated to hold a couple thousand pounds, so about as safe as walking across the floor in a building.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

WOW!  RO is 6 1/2 and 45 lbs still!  She isn't interested in food, though, I imagine that will change at some point (I can't wait).

Mine used to eat whatever you put in front of her, but here recently she has become really freaking picky.  Kind of making this a real pain in the ass right now as you know how easy it is to reason with a five year old, especially a female one.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Indy said:

Mine used to eat whatever you put in front of her, but here recently she has become really freaking picky.  Kind of making this a real pain in the ass right now as you know how easy it is to reason with a five year old, especially a female one.

Ha!  Right around 7 is when the logic circuits begin to come online a lot more consistently.  Before that, they are just little terrorists.

• Heart 1

Just now, Randomguy said:

Ha!  Right around 7 is when the logic circuits begin to come online a lot more consistently.  Before that, they are just little terrorists.

And since they are girls, their weapon of choice is ear splitting screaming.  I was warned that girls scream a lot for no reason by a father of four girls, I had no idea true and bad it is until now.

Just now, Indy said:

And since they are girls, their weapon of choice is ear splitting screaming.  I was warned that girls scream a lot for no reason by a father of four girls, I had no idea true and bad it is until now.

I got lucky in that I only have one offspring (that I know of), so there is no one to induce screaming.  My brother and I used to fight like crazy, but separate us and we were fine.

The quarrelsome ex had an only child daughter who was also really cool and mostly reasonable, too.