Post something that will make us smile

Kirby

On 4/14/2020 at 8:41 PM, Kirby said:

99 year old army vet in the UK raises 4 million pounds for the NHS

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52278746

Captain Tom finished his 100 laps and raised over 17million pounds, surpassing his original target of 1,000 pounds by quite a bit.    There's a petition for him to receive a knighthood and Prince William recognized the accomplishment (and contributed personally to the cause).

• Heart 1

On 4/22/2020 at 10:31 PM, sheep_herder said:

One from my wife taken later in the evening. They are easier to catch if they cannot see.:whistle:

P1036772.jpg

That will be me in another few weeks, although not as cute.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/22/2020 at 6:29 PM, dennis said:

Health insurance books they send at least once a year, sometime twice a year. They don’t say what insurance you actually have, just what is covered on this plan and that plan, some plans may cover more, some less. Absolutely worthless and they are as thick as a phone book. I threw out a stack of previous years books along with this years.

9 hours ago, Longjohn said:

It wasn’t me.

A7683CF5-696B-4738-8309-BC7770A5E850.jpeg.ea7c2c753066a24e35bdec9f40c18cb0.jpeg

Well....I happen to be old and I have to agree with the sentiment displayed....dear me yes.

Yesterday on my daily walk I was forced to offer advice to a woman jogger regarding the advisability of a sport's bra. My advice was offered in the spirit of help and support.....support that was clearly lacking. I can tell you that this was not appreciated by the lady concerned but I do seem to be healing nicely.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, onbike1939 said:

Well....I happen to be old and I have to agree with the sentiment displayed....dear me yes.

Yesterday on my daily walk I was forced to offer advice to a woman jogger regarding the advisability of a sport's bra. My advice was offered in the spirit of help and support.....support that was clearly lacking. I can tell you that this was not appreciated by the lady concerned but I do seem to be healing nicely.

I find it appalling that we are forced to endure wimmin in tightish pants everywhere. :mellow:

• Haha 2