Post something that will make us smile

Kirby

2 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Hey, at least she has some sun!  What a privileged doggeh!

She really, really loves that car.  I took it in Wednesday for its annual oil change. Mrs said she sat by the front door and cried the whole time I was gone. :( 

When I got back I had to take her for a ride. (above pic) :)

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I was sometimes tempted to emulate Calvin's dad with my daughters.  Can't remember if I ever actually followed through. :whistle:

I thought about teaching my kids their colors wrong. What fun when they went to kindergarten and had them all wrong.

• Haha 2

Good doggie......  is from my daughters instagram page where her and her husband are setting up a hobby farm.  One of her cows calved last fall and the young cow (named T-bone as he will be fattened and slaughtered for meat next year) just came by for his first nose scratch.  Now he keeps following her and nudges for scratches.

20200509_125211.jpg

• Heart 4

12 hours ago, Randomguy said:

This guy post funny stuff!

I was following Rex without knowing anything about his basketball history or drug problems.  His feed has gotten so popular that there have been a number of bios recently including a piece on ESPN about his new fame on twitter.  Nice to see him doing so well after his issues.

5 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I was following Rex without knowing anything about his basketball history or drug problems.  His feed has gotten so popular that there have been a number of bios recently including a piece on ESPN about his new fame on twitter.  Nice to see him doing so well after his issues.

Now I know more about him, I thought he was just some guy.  I guess I have to look him up now.

22 hours ago, team scooter said:

She really, really loves that car.  I took it in Wednesday for its annual oil change. Mrs said she sat by the front door and cried the whole time I was gone. :( 

When I got back I had to take her for a ride. (above pic) :)

Why is it every time I see a dog I feel my heart lift?

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

I've been planning our Miata road trips during these last few months around Kwik Trip locations. Real premium gas, hot coffee, warm sandwiches, cold beverages, clean washrooms etc,  What more do you need? My go-to locations are here in our hometown, Dodgeville, The Dells, Mount Horeb, Black Earth and Mineral Point. And if they build one in New Glarus, my life would be complete. I was even gitty when they built the one in Eagle River. :hapydance:

• Heart 1

Walking the dogs again I noticed our Beagle has different ways to walk.  Who knew....     I don't recall ever seeing this before.  I'm sure I just never noticed.

I found the there are 2 different gaits our Beagle uses during a walk.  The first is called a pace gait, both legs on one side move together, and the other is called a trot gait where the legs have diagonal movement.

Bella is walking with a pace gate and changes to a trot, after she smells for a scent on the ground.  (Yeah.... I've been locked down way too long.) 

Sorry about the quality of the video, I had to reduce the size for the email and to be sure it would post.  And it's

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

I watched this movie so many times back in 1971. I could have bought a brand new 400 Husky for $1,500 back then. Instead I went with a 400 Suzuki Cyclone and modified it to act more like the Husky. I was pleased with the Suzuki 250 I was racing back then and the dealership was only a mile from my house.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1