Post something that will make us smile

Kirby

54 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

E000A187-3B7B-4467-9C66-18F2F1F6CAE0.jpeg

63B5965C-5D0C-4EA4-BFF9-8487031BA3A8.jpeg

C3EEF42D-61E3-45F5-9BE7-181903B26D39.jpeg

It’s a pain in the butt but since the updates iPhone pictures want to post sideways if taken in the vertical position. If you edit the photos at all they seem to post correctly. I usually just rotate them 360° and then post them.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

It’s a pain in the butt but since the updates iPhone pictures want to post sideways if taken in the vertical position. If you edit the photos at all they seem to post correctly. I usually just rotate them 360° and then post them.

Thanks, if this posts right side up!  It did- yay!

But just rotating did not trigger a change to save it, so I cropped and uncropped which did the trick for that.   

38653613-6CCC-40BE-9668-4637D8262B9A.jpeg

• Awesome 1

On 4/19/2020 at 5:59 PM, Kirby said:

Captain Tom finished his 100 laps and raised over 17million pounds, surpassing his original target of 1,000 pounds by quite a bit.    There's a petition for him to receive a knighthood and Prince William recognized the accomplishment (and contributed personally to the cause).

Captain Tom has been awarded a knighthood for his inspiring fundraising efforts.  He eventually raised over 32 million pounds

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-52735192

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

So, who do you make fun of then?  The guys on Sporty's?  :) 

I won't make fun of anyone on any kind or motorcycle or size of their motorcycle. 

I know several people who will make fun of the guy who's riding a Sporty. I always say at least he's riding. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I won't make fun of anyone on any kind or motorcycle or size of their motorcycle. 

I know several people who will make fun of the guy who's riding a Sporty. I always say at least he's riding. 

That was cool how Harley came back from the AMF days. 

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

That was cool how Harley came back from the AMF days. 

Now Harley is in trouble again. The motorcycle industry in general is in trouble. The up and coming generation is not buying big motorcycles. 

I ride a AMF Harley.