Post something that will make us smile

Kirby

My Mom was a grade school teacher, so Frog and Toad were often quoted experts in our house.  She loved those books.  The line "Toad will sing and he will be wonderful" was used frequently.  

• Heart 1

My fitness center used to have an outdoor cycling club. The problem was the leader that would invite all levels of cyclist with whatever type of bike they had. Then she would take off with the fastest five or six riders and never look back. I felt bad for the people that showed up for a ride and the group ran off and left them. I told the leader she needed to take care of the slower riders that she invited. A couple times I told her I would drop back and ride with some of the slower riders. We really needed at least three groups. The one time I dropped back and rode with three women on hybrid bikes. We rode our own ride because we had no idea where the rest went. As we were nearing where the one lady lived she said she was going to end her ride there. I was left riding with two overweight women on hybrids. When their friend dropped out the other two took off. I stayed with them but they had been obviously been riding slow for the third lady (who looked more fit). I’m always impressed with overweight people that can really ride.

The women that look like the two in the picture I’m never surprised when I can’t keep up with them. I’m old and have bird legs.

• Heart 1