Square Wheels Cycling

Post something that will make us smile

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Philander Seabury said:

Speaking of unexpected, are you all seeing that summary on the right that has been appearing recently on longish threads?

No.  Please screen shot it and point out what you are referring to.

1 hour ago, Philander Seabury said:

Speaking of unexpected, are you all seeing that summary on the right that has been appearing recently on longish threads?

You mean this?

image.thumb.png.506cf0f4561567d2653b5341e02e5844.png

No.  I am not seeing it.

25hero-rat-top-superJumbo.jpg

Magawa, a 5-year-old African giant pouched rat, was recognized with a prestigious honor for his work detecting mines and explosives in Cambodia.

Described by Malen, his main handler, as friendly and hard working, Magawa has a work-life balance that is likely the envy of many a human. “He is very quick and decisive,” Malen said in a statement provided by People’s Dispensary for Sick Animals, “but he is also the first one to take a nap during a break.”

When he is not in the minefield, the two-foot-long rat likes snacking on bananas, peanuts and watermelons, and taking a spin on the running wheel.

• Hugs 1
2 hours ago, BR46 said:

Image may contain: motorcycle, text that says 'We think we're so much smarter these days, but 50 years ago the owners manual told you how to adjust the valves. Today it tells you not to drink the contents of the battery.'

I think it told you how to synchronize the four carburetors too. I didn’t have one of those. I had a Suzuki water buffalo, it only had three carbs.

I never get tired of watching this 

9DE87FF2-6BCE-48F2-83AD-A0454D0B099F.gif.28107111684e77b0330608c3b6391402.gif

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

I don't have a video to post, but I am way more stoked than I should be that Ocean Spray bought a truck for that dude that did that little video where he drinks juice and sings "Dreams" while riding a longboard.

He seemed so cool and chill and it certainly was a moment.  It is cool they did such a nice thing for a customer!

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...