Square Wheels Cycling

Post something that will make us smile

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My essential worker; keeping the shelves stocked with tortillas. This makes me smile. I had a green chili and bacon burrito for breakfast. 

Posted Images

Yesterday the owner of our company brought in a barber who has obviously been out of work since the stay at home order, and anyone who wanted a hair cut got one.  Owner paid for it all.  Quite a few people got their hair cut.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
53 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

It’s taking me longer. :D

It took me a good 8.37 seconds.  But who's counting.

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Rick5234 said:

Yesterday the owner of our company brought in a barber who has obviously been out of work since the stay at home order, and anyone who wanted a hair cut got one.  Owner paid for it all.  Quite a few people got their hair cut.

That is very nice of the owner to do that for everybody.  

I would be a little nervous about that, I suppose.  Did everybody look healthy?  Did you get to go first, or did you have sloppies?

I would have gotten it cut pretty short, who knows when the next haircut will be.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pouch_Incident said:

That is very nice of the owner to do that for everybody.  

I would be a little nervous about that, I suppose.  Did everybody look healthy?  Did you get to go first, or did you have sloppies?

I would have gotten it cut pretty short, who knows when the next haircut will be.

It was fine.  The governor just announced that barbershops and hair salons can reopen May 15, so we shouldn't have a problem.

• Haha 1

A24227.jpg

“Well, I think you look good, and it was my first time giving a haircut, and maybe the video I watched was a little confusing.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The cats slept on the picnic table last night.EECB5B61-25BF-474B-B8AD-735A1D62D041.jpeg.d918e513ec6a3217b5a63ef3ebd1b23e.jpeg

Raise your hand if you have ever spent the night sleeping on a picnic table. I know DH has.

:desk:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

My revised new avatar made me smile, and the revisions made my avatar smile too.

124467072_Kirbyhanddrawnsmile.thumb.png.

• Like 1

Maggie is happy to be oot with the top down. But I think she prefers temps in the 70s, not in the 40s with the windows up and the heat on full blast. :(

20190526_114631_resized[254].jpg

• Like 3