Wacky Wednesday

Airehead

Still setting the specs for my street eliminator drag car.  To finish quick and cheap or to take more time and money to build an ultimate vehicle.

The relatively good weather has let me get in several test runs with the baby pro mod however.  It needs more motor now.  It's a completely different set up than street eliminator however as it's a rigid, no suspension car running on foam tires.  Street requires 4 "working" shock absorbers and rubber tires.

It's like new bike time.

• Heart 1

Slept in...especially since I went to bed early last night!  I had a busy work day..but was more tired than normal last night...even skipped my planned gym workout!

Today I will drive to Sioux Falls....my friend who lives there (she is a hoarder) is unable to clear a path to her basement bedroom...so I plan to stay at a no-tell motel...

But first, I will pack, get some cash, maybe a new battery for my camera and some MN swag..maybe local brew...to delver to GroupW when I go to see the cranes :cheerleader:

The forecast isn't as great as last weekend...here or there...so I think the bike will stay home :(  Also...I will try to get back in time for my friends mother's funeral on Monday ..which means a long day on the road Sunday....

Our Agency has been tasked to help with the covivid 19 crisis. The next few days will be wasted trying to figure out what that means. Being told we will have staff available 24/7 to transport samples for testing. Good news is for those eligible they can get a lot of overtime. Bad news is, I’m not eligible for overtime😩

• Hugs 1