Fun with Fluorourcil

Further

18 minutes ago, Allen said:

Ouch. How long do you have to peel?

I'll be putting it on for another 10 days, how long it will take to heal I don't know

13 minutes ago, 2Far said:

So is that half as bad as it’s going to get or does have no where to go but up?

I don't know, yesterday wasn't bad and I thought I was out of woods, today I wanted to claw my face off 

4 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

The sad part is it keeps coming back so every year or so you do it all over. It works pretty good for awhile.

I went through this about 2 years ago, but that was mostly on top of my head and that area is still pretty clear. Some goggling turned up lots of horror stories, but it seems if you keep putting it on for the full prescription you have a much better chance of the skin staying clear. Of course that won't stop it from popping up somewhere else......Kinda glad that usally wore pants outside.......;)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Further said:

..Kinda glad that usally wore pants outside.......;)

My dermatologist usually just freezes everywhere but my face. The one girl I think just likes to mess with me. She freezes places I don’t see anything wrong with. She giggles when she does it too.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My dermatologist usually just freezes everywhere but my face. The one girl I think just likes to mess with me. She freezes places I don’t see anything wrong with. She giggles when she does it too.

The freezing and even the cutting don't bother me. This shit sucks.

2 minutes ago, Further said:

The freezing and even the cutting don't bother me. This shit sucks.

See if your insurance will cover Zyclara. Much nicer to use. It’s about $1,200 for a small pump bottle. Enough for one course of treatment. My Medicare disadvantage won’t pay for any of those creams, they just pay for surgery and freezing. I pay $80 a tube for generic Fluorourcil. 

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

See if your insurance will cover Zyclara. Much nicer to use. It’s about $1,200 for a small pump bottle. Enough for one course of treatment. My Medicare disadvantage won’t pay for any of those creams, they just pay for surgery and freezing. I pay $80 a tube for generic Fluorourcil. 

Any of these have to do with a blue light?

5 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Any of these have to do with a blue light?

Nope, I don’t think my insurance covers that either. Joe Namouth is an asshole but I bought my Medicare disadvantage plan before he started peddling it. When that ad comes on tv (every twenty minutes) my wife mutes it because I badmouth him the entire time the ad is playing.

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

Nope, I don’t think my insurance covers that either. Joe Namouth is an asshole but I bought my Medicare disadvantage plan before he started peddling it. When that ad comes on tv (every twenty minutes) my wife mutes it because I badmouth him the entire time the ad is playing.

It makes me sad to see rich actors taking the low road of peddling shit like this and colonial penn and reverse mortgages. :(

• Sad 2