My right eyebrow is an asshole

jsharr

11 minutes ago, jsharr said:

ever since it heard about coronavirus and not touching your face, it has been itching.  

Should I shave it off?

No. Scratch it. Pick up a barrier first, like a tissue. Maybe rub a little facial moisturizer into the skin. Name calling won’t ease its little eyebrow heart. 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Do you still have the ability to redirect the shipment?  My answer to your afore mentioned question may hinge on the answer.

Not that I am aware of.  I dropped it off with the surly dismissive guy at the Post Office on Montfort.  His name was Koite.  Pronounced Koi Tay.  I asked.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Do you still have the ability to redirect the shipment?  My answer to your afore mentioned question may hinge on the answer.

Also, are you surprised no one has parodied this one yet, or taken liberties with photoshop and my face?

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Also, are you surprised no one has parodied this one yet, or taken liberties with photoshop and my face?

Nothing here surprises me anymore.  And although I can't speak for the entire forum, no one here would take liberties with your face.  Well most wouldn't.  Well, upon further reflection you might want to hide your face.  

• Envious 1

A river flows at a rate of 5mph, If a boat can travel 75 miles upriver and back in 8 hours, how fast can the boat travel in still water?

Has the displacement changed on the return trip?  What was the direction of the wind?

A river flows at a rate of 5mph, If a boat can travel 75 miles upriver and back in 8 hours, how fast can the boat travel in still water?

No offense to your northern neighbors, but Stillwater is not a place ANYONE wants to be traveling through!

But, I'll answer with "the German".

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You still need the distance involved because it takes longer to travel up river to the turnaround than it does to travel back to the start so it appears that the answer is not the simplistic 75/8

Just now, maddmaxx said:

You still need the distance involved because it takes longer to travel up river to the turnaround than it does to travel back to the start so it appears that the answer is not the simplistic 75/8

Yeah it was a stupid question.

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

The formula is 70xy=80xz where x is the distance from start to turn around and y is the time up and z is the time back.

....please state your final answer in furlongs per fortnight.  As in all questions on this test, remember to show your work.