Site Errors

Square Wheels

3 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Only if I'm the tweaker.  @Redfacedwalrus would have done a good job.

Sounds like a pretty common issue, we set our default PHP memory limits somewhat low to help other services run with more memory, but this site just has so much personality it needed more space to flourish! Also blank white pages mean it's a PHP error, and everything else is running smoothly. It's white instead of showing an error because error reporting is off. Unnecessary knowledge +1!

4 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...so we're always just one short tweak away from the end of life as we know it here, aren't we ?

Actually that the site hasn't had any other issues so far means the opposite of this. :) Here's to continued smoothness. Until I break something.

EDIT: Dangit I meant to put that in the above post. Case in point.

1 hour ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

Actually that the site hasn't had any other issues so far means the opposite of this. :) Here's to continued smoothness. Until I break something.

EDIT: Dangit I meant to put that in the above post. Case in point.

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

Can we try to break things so you will stay around more?

1 hour ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

Sounds like a pretty common issue, we set our default PHP memory limits somewhat low to help other services run with more memory, but this site just has so much personality it needed more space to flourish! ...

...I have a crappe tonne of personality.  I ooze personality from every pore (except for a few that are clogged right now.)  :flirtyeyess: