Adventures in the Rehab Center

Road Runner

One of the rehab girls (young ladies) asked me if I wanted some TP after I peed.  I was sitting down to prove to her that I could sit on the toilet by myself.  

I told her no and she looked at me a bit disdainfully and said, "Oh, just drip dry?"   :(

Do any of you guys use TP after peeing?  Why did she ask me this?   :scratch head:

If she saw you sitting, you think she just figured more than #1 was going on?

though if that's the case, the "drip dry" connotation is most unpleasant.

No, she was helping me go at the time.  I couldn't stand without much pain, so peeing while sitting was one option.  I used the portable urinal most of the time.

They test your abilities to do things for yourself.  It's called occupational therapy vice physical therapy.  Using the bathroom by yourself is a big deal.

How do you not have raging wood when this is sponge-bathing you???

he's 66

Age has nothing to do with it.  I have no problem in that area.  I think it is just not a time that is conducive to much in the way of erotic thoughts.  I was in pain and these young ladies were very professional in their approach.  They weren't doing a lap dance on me. 

I was in pain and these young ladies were very professional in their approach.  They weren't doing a lap dance on me. 

They were not professional if they weren't doing a combo lap dance/sponge bath combo, they should make you forget your pain, dammit!!   :angry:

Why aren't you pissed about this?

Peace be the rehab! 

I made the mistake once of blurting out "Don't shake it more than twice," after a student secured a bathroom pass from me.  It caused a bit of laughter at the time, but took way too long to extinguish after that.  I had to put on a serious "ignore the mild disruption" act for the next few months when someone would ask for a pass. 

Age has nothing to do with it.  I have no problem in that area.  I think it is just not a time that is conducive to much in the way of erotic thoughts.  I was in pain and these young ladies were very professional in their approach.  They weren't doing a lap dance on me. 

your body is trying to heal and only puts energy where it is need for survival..... I don't think an erection is needed for survival (I may be wrong) and those girls are well aware of that

your body is trying to heal and only puts energy where it is need for survival..... I don't think an erection is needed for survival (I may be wrong) 

Well, erections are certainly needed for survival of the species, but I think you are right and that the human body is programmed to recognize the appropriate situation for that reaction.  It is probably not when it is in the process of just trying to stay alive.

Well, erections are certainly needed for survival of the species, but I think you are right and that the human body is programmed to recognize the appropriate situation for that reaction. It is probably not when it is in the process of just trying to stay alive.

I'll accept your explanation for your inability to get wood, but only because I had the same experience with my sponge baths.