The Upside To This Madness

Razors Edge

...is that folks are getting OUTSIDE and enjoying nature, rather than gathering in malls, theaters, or all-you-can-eat buffets!

Yesterday, with the lovely weather, kids out of school, and parents home from work, it was like a summer holiday outside.  Folks walking, jogging, cycling, etc., and kids/families everywhere.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Page Turner said:

...two days ago we hit a high temp of 80*.  Today (thank god) there's a classic colder winter storm moving through that's supposed to dump 4-5 feet of March snow up in the Sierra.  I need to finish pruning the mandarin orange tree. :) 

No drought for you!  We've gotten drilled this year.  Every other day I hear about another foot of snow being dumped in the Cascades.

Another upside for opera lovers, the Met is starting to stream their Live from the Met series for free starting March 16th.  One new stream each day.  Details here:

https://www.metopera.org/about/press-releases/met-to-launch-nightly-met-opera-streams-a-free-series-of-encore-live-in-hd-presentations-streamed-on-the-company-website-during-the-coronavirus-closure/

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

...is that folks are getting OUTSIDE and enjoying nature, rather than gathering in malls, theaters, or all-you-can-eat buffets!

Yesterday, with the lovely weather, kids out of school, and parents home from work, it was like a summer holiday outside.  Folks walking, jogging, cycling, etc., and kids/families everywhere.

Yeah uh not today... I love the beach on a rainy winters day.

Looking south:D480D2CE-8B49-4133-BD85-6B7FF9C9BE51.thumb.jpeg.9f50fd66dfc81fa3db7e8b980af79c5d.jpeg

Looking North:

1551103F-1C49-4B34-BD33-BE49B965F5E1.thumb.jpeg.5b0c43937d79f03ab9d34047d6796eee.jpeg

• Heart 1