TP on Ebay

Bikeguy

Around me, you keeping seeing people on FB Marketplace who stockpiled posting it for sale.

Never underestimate someone's ability to try and take advantage of a situation.  People are pathetic.

If you look around, you should be able to find TP.  I didn't want to buy the 30-roll packs at Costco for my temporary apartment, so Wednesday I bought 6 rolls of "Quilted Northern" at Walmart where the package claims "mega rolls, 6 = 24 ordinary rolls" but I don't buy it.

Maybe I should have bought the 30 rolls of Charmin or Kirkland TP at Costco when I had the chance!

I have lots of Kleenex and paper towels if necessary and my hand if worse gets to worse!

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

It does have a weird sort of similarity to the Epipen folks or the insulin price gouging, doesn't it? 

...the people who do it are calling it "retail arbitrage".

"Sites like Amazon and eBay have given rise to a growing industry of independent sellers who snatch up discounted or hard-to-find items in stores to post online and sell around the world.

These sellers call it retail arbitrage, a 21st-century career that has adults buying up everything from limited-run cereals to Fingerling Monkeys, a once hot toy. The bargain hunters look for anything they can sell at a sharp markup. In recent weeks, they found perhaps their biggest opportunity: a pandemic."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/technology/coronavirus-purell-wipes-amazon-sellers.html