So, who is the puppeteer behind the username "The Grammarian"?

MoseySusan

I don't think The Grammarian was a puppet.  He/she showed up, corrected us a few times and then got bored and left, I guess.  If you're a one trick pony and your only trick is to correct people's grammar, things probably tend to get old fast.

^ This

I don't think The Grammarian was a puppet.  He/she showed up, corrected us a few times and then got bored and left, I guess.  If you're a one trick pony and your only trick is to correct people's grammar, things probably tend to get old fast.

Actually....I don't even recall him/her correcting grammar much (if at all).

That's what I need, a trick.  I think I'll give humor a try.

I agree.  It takes a spectacular rack of boobs, stacked guns, and a lovely wit to support the flat and tedious efforts of grammar correction.