Welcome To Square Wheels Cycling: intersected

Welcome Bot

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard several years ago.  I had 2 daughters that were in single beds in the same room.  They each had a doll that would make, what I thought, were non-sensical statements based on noise recognition (i.e. they would talk back to you).  So I go into their room one night to check on them and the dolls are sitting on the floor next to their beds.  I made some noise (probably a cough) and one of the doll said something.  The other heard it and said something back.  So the first one heard the second one and replied.  I'd like to say the conversation continue all night long but I seem to remember it stopped after a couple replies.

Reminds me of bots responding to bots.

• Heart 1

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard several years ago.  I had 2 daughters that were in single beds in the same room.  They each had a doll that would make, what I thought, were non-sensical statements based on noise recognition (i.e. they would talk back to you).  So I go into their room one night to check on them and the dolls are sitting on the floor next to their beds.  I made some noise (probably a cough) and one of the doll said something.  The other heard it and said something back.  So the first one heard the second one and replied.  I'd like to say the conversation continue all night long but I seem to remember it stopped after a couple replies.

That sounds awfully creepy.

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard several years ago. I had 2 daughters that were in single beds in the same room. They each had a doll that would make, what I thought, were non-sensical statements based on noise recognition (i.e. they would talk back to you). So I go into their room one night to check on them and the dolls are sitting on the floor next to their beds. I made some noise (probably a cough) and one of the doll said something. The other heard it and said something back. So the first one heard the second one and replied. I'd like to say the conversation continue all night long but I seem to remember it stopped after a couple replies.

stay away from the LSD.